Rules of obtaining the FMRRC Certificate
To obtain the Certificate of compliance a financial organization shall:
- file an application in accordance with the set form for certification of services provided.
- provide the necessary documents: license, certificates required in accordance with the set requirements as well as documents regulating interaction of applicant company and customers.
- conclude an agreement for the certification of services.
- pay for the certification services.
Subsequently FMRRC conducts the following:
- considers an application within 5 business days and announces its decision concerning the conditions and rules of conducting the certification;
- collects information regarding the applicant company and conducts evaluation of brokerage services compliance with set requirements;
- makes a decision regarding issuing or denial of issuing the certificate;
- processes and registers the certificate of compliance (in case of a positive decision);
- issues the certificate to the applicant.